Wrapup – a project management tool
At eDgeWrapper, we recognize the importance of effective project management in ensuring the success of any business. That’s why we’re currently developing Wrapup, our in-house project management tool, to help our team manage projects and track employee productivity.
Before we started developing Wrapup, our team was struggling to manage projects using spreadsheets and emails. This led to confusion and delays in our projects, which ultimately affected our business outcomes. We decided to develop Wrapup to improve our project management processes and track employee productivity.
With Wrapup, our team will be able to:
- Create and manage projects: We’ll be able to create new projects within Wrapup and set deadlines for each task, which will help us stay organized and focused.
- Assign tasks and track progress: We’ll be able to assign tasks to individual team members and track their progress within Wrapup, which will allow us to see who is on track and who needs more support.
- Monitor employee productivity: With the time tracking feature in Wrapup, we’ll be able to see how much time each employee is spending on each task, which will help us identify areas where we can improve our productivity.
- Collaborate and share files: We’ll be able to use the collaboration and file-sharing features in Wrapup to work together and share files more efficiently, which will help us stay organized and on track.
- Generate reports and analytics: Wrapup will provide us with reports and analytics on project progress and employee productivity, which will allow us to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
We’re confident that Wrapup will improve our project management processes and increase our overall productivity. By using Wrapup, we’ll be able to complete projects on time and within budget, and we’ll see an improvement in employee satisfaction and engagement. With Wrapup, we’ll be able to focus on delivering quality work and meeting the needs of our clients, while ensuring that our employees are staying on track and meeting their goals.
Wrapup is still in development, but we’re excited about the potential it has to become a valuable asset to our team. We’re proud to be playing a role in helping our company achieve its business objectives through the development of Wrapup.