Rust is the preferred programming language for writing smart contracts on NEAR. Rust offers many features like memory safety, small runtime, etc. This allows us to write a smart contract that doesn’t have memory bugs and consumes less storage on the blockchain.
Why Choose Rust?
- Dynamically-typed languages
- Garbage-collected languages
- Coming from other systems programming languages
- Robust Rust ecosystem
- Digital Identity: Provides individual identity in digital assets, removes counterfeits and makes KYC frictionless
- Trade Finance: User for cross border payments, international trade
- Financial data recording: Improves data recording, accuracy, saves reporting and auditing costs
- Supply chain management: Automates supply chain with visibility and transparency, leads to fewer frauds
- clinical trial: Offers cross-institutional visibility, automate data share and improves privacy
- Trading Activity: Trade can be automated with the need for intermediaries
- Financial Security: Liability management, automatic payments, stock splits, dividends
- Financial services: Error-free services, automating many aspects
- Government: Automate operations, improves transparency and efficiency
- Insurance: Automate claims and resolves disputes with proof
- Escrow: Automates escrow amount, authenticates and improves trust
- Mortgage System: Automate mortgage and fasten the process
We are here to answer your questions 24/7
NEED A CONSULTATION?
As well known and we are very busy all days advice you. advice you to call us of before arriving, so we can guarantee your seat.