Solidity is an object-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts. It is used for implementing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, most notably, Ethereum
Why Choose Solidity?
- Apart from the primary functionality of Solidity Programming, there are many features provided by Solidity programming that cause it to have an edge over other Ethereum based languages
- Apart from fundamental data types, Solidity programming also allows complex data types and member variables
- It provides an Application Binary Interface (ABI) to enable type safety. If the compiler discovers a data type mismatch for any variable, the ABI generates an error
- It refers to the ‘Natural Language Specification,’ which is used to turn user-centric specifications into language that machines can understand
- Digital Identity: Provides individual identity in digital assets, removes counterfeits and makes KYC frictionless
- Trade Finance: User for cross border payments, international trade
- Financial data recording: Improves data recording, accuracy, saves reporting and auditing costs
- Supply chain management: Automates supply chain with visibility and transparency, leads to fewer frauds
- clinical trial: Offers cross-institutional visibility, automate data share and improves privacy
- Trading Activity: Trade can be automated with the need for intermediaries
- Financial Security: Liability management, automatic payments, stock splits, dividends
- Financial services: Error-free services, automating many aspects
- Government: Automate operations, improves transparency and efficiency
- Insurance: Automate claims and resolves disputes with proof
- Escrow: Automates escrow amount, authenticates and improves trust
- Mortgage System: Automate mortgage and fasten the process
We are here to answer your questions 24/7
NEED A CONSULTATION?
As well known and we are very busy all days advice you. advice you to call us of before arriving, so we can guarantee your seat.